SinWeaver wants you!
Internship at SinWeaver alternative fashion!
We are currently seeking for an intern or trainee to support us as soon as possible! Please find all important details below:
What we can offer:
- interesting and variate tasks at an young, rising and constantly expanding label for alternative fashion
-depending on your profile, knowledge level and experience you will assist or lead in self-responsibility one of following fields:
Marketing (esp. online)/Sales/Content Management (private customers)
Public Relations/Press Relations/Corporate Branding/Marketing (esp. print)
Event Management/Visual Productions (Images, Videos as well as printed materials)
- extensive experiences and an insider view into the processes of an young, modern fashion label, from the scratch to the final production of SinWeaver's fashion designs
- a very creative and exciting team and collaborations with fashion designers, photographers, models, makeup artists, journalists and other artists... and many, many more!
Knowledge and skills you should bring:
- A high degree of self-motivation, creativity and flexibility, teamwork and the ability to work independent
- A strong connection and understanding for the alternative music scene (Gothic, Rock, Indie and many more) and/or the alternative fashion scene is a huge advantage!
- First experience with image editing software (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign) and CMS programs (especially Typo3) desirable but not a must
- Excelent writing and spoken skills in German and Englisch, further languages are welcome
- Sovereign, friendly and charming manners and excelent organizational skills
- Approved experiences and knowledge in one of following areas are preferred: photography, grafic design, tailoring, online marketing
Location of the internship is Munich. Duration and working hours can be arranged flexibly by agreement. Fixed compensation is not possible, a successful completion will be rewarded by an excellent reference and extensive knowledge and experience, as well as an adequate premie.
Please send your complete application (including cover letter, CV, certificates and any relevant experiences or examples of your works) by mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org with the keyword "internship" as reference.
For further questions and information please contact:
SinWeaver alternative fashion
email@example.com oder 0173-324 14 78
Can’t wait hearing from you!